Bring Your Brand to Life!
Investing in quality design pays off when it comes to making a first impression.
Our CREATIVE DESIGN Services Include:
- Website Design
- Website Copy
- Business Cards
- Social Media Creative
Consumers who say BRANDING affects their purchasing decisions.
Business Owners who say how important
is to the success of their business?
A well-designed LOGO is effective across a variety of MEDIUMS
Some elements of design to consider:
- Is it effective against light & dark backgrounds? Your logo should work against both, or come with a complimentary ‘negative’.
- Is it scalable? Your logo should look as good on a smart phone on ALL digital devices billboard.
- Is it iconic? A variation or portion of your logo should effectively represent your brand as a thumbnail or favicon.
- Is the logo also effective for print? Your logo should come with a CMYK colour model for consistent, colour-matched printing.
- Is it balanced? Can it be stamped? Regardless of whether you get a custom stamp made, your logo should have an appealing balance of positive and negative space.
Take it EASY with FONTS
Mix it up for interest and contrast. But too many fonts easily becomes overbearing and distracting — unless that’s what you’re going for.
Relate to the CONSUMER’S MINDSET
Try to remain congruent with the consumer’s perception of your industry. If you’re a Law Firm, you might want to remain more serious and conservative than a fast food restaurant.
Have your Logo define your Brand rather than your industry. Choose to be metaphorical over literal. And don’t be afraid to Keep It Simple.
Be DISTINCT & AUTHENTIC
Avoid hurried designs, templates or stock imagery. Do anything you can to stand out from the competition. Be unique and indelible to command the consumer’s attention.
LOVE your LOGO
Logo design is not an element to ‘settle on.’ This is your chance to iconically define your brand for years to come. Work at it until it’s perfect. You have to love it!